Tuesday, July 24, 2012

SAN DIEGO SKETCHES AND CONS TO COME


This week's blog post has some residual artwork from last week's Comic Con-themed blog post. I did a bit of sketching during the trip, to document certain moments and the weird thoughts that sprung to mind, which you can see below.





Just before I left for Comic Con, I was interviewed on "The Panelists" podcast, hosted by my friend and fellow artist Kyle Latino and his co-host Stephen Bobbett. It was just Kyle and I talking about my art and career, but it was one of the best interviews I ever took part in, and so much fun. You can check it out here.

Lastly, my next con appearance will be Wizard World Chicago on August 9th-12th in Rosemont, Il. I'll be sharing a table with good pal and artist Tony Miello. Anyone attending that show, or anyone from the area who's not opposed to paying a cover charge to come see me, is much encouraged to show up!

Hopefully by next week I can make a big announcement about a new project I'm embarking upon. It's pretty much settled already, but once signatures and contracts meet, I'll feel confident to spill the proverbial beans.

Hope to see you then!

--Jay  

No comments: