Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A wolverine invades buckeye territory...

No, this has nothing to do with college football (though when it comes to Ohio and Michigan, everything seems to come down to college football). I'm just giving the heads up that I'll be at the Cincinnati Comic Expo this Saturday, Sept. 17th. So, if you're from the area or are inclined to make the trip, I'll be at my table with comics and commissions for anyone who wants 'em!

Lastly, my Live Sketch Show returns next Wednesday, Sept. 21st at 8 pm eastern time. The last show was a blast. It had a great turn out, and the theme--Disney animated characters--was a popular one. So I'm bringing the theme back for the next show. And as always, I encourage you to contact me during the show via Ustream's chat window. You need to log in to Ustream to use the window, but registering is easy. It only takes a username and an email address. Once you've entered that info, you can chat with me and suggest characters to be drawn. Just like always, I'll have loads of useless trivia and my own brand of quirky humor to inject (or infect) into each sketch I create! I'll post another update by next Tuesday. Hope to see you there!

--Jay

No comments: