Tuesday, April 19, 2011

NEW SHOW, NEW COMPUTER, NEW DELAYS...

Hey, everybody! My apologies to those of you who missed my reminder that last week's Live Sketch Show was on hiatus. I suspect you figured it out when I wasn't drawing live last Wednesday night!

Anyway, I'm back this week, and I'm changing things up a bit. There won't be a theme this time--instead, I'm going to showcase a project that I'm currently working on! I've been contracted to create sketch cards for the Marvel Universe 2011 set (released through Rittenhouse), so I'll be creating some of those cards during my show this Wednesday night, from 8-9:30 pm eastern time!  As always, you can catch the show at this link.

And if you want to chat with me during the show, you can contact me during the via Ustream's chat window! You need to log in to Ustream to use the window, but registering is easy. It only takes a username and an email address. Once you've entered that info, you can chat with me. Just like last always, I'll have loads of useless trivia and my own brand of quirky humor to inject (or infect) into each sketch I create!

Just to give the heads up, As of this week, I'm going to start broadcasting my show every other week for awhile. Work is piling up a bit, and doing this show every week kinda piles it higher sometimes. But I promise that I'll keep the show going for the foreseeable future, even if it's just every other week!

In other news, I just got a brand new Dell Inspiron Computer, and I love the hell out of it! It's much faster than my old one, with a big ol' 23" screen and some cool bells and whistles. Unfortunately, a couple of those bells and whistles have yet to be installed, specifically my new Photoshop program, which is partly why I haven't posted any images here. Hopefully after tomorrow, that will be remedied, and I'll have lots of new stuff to share!

Hope to see you guys Wednesday night! And if I miss you, have a good Easter!

--Jay

2 comments:

Dennis said...

Unfortunately Mr. Fosgitt, due to my new work schedule I probably will not be able to see your live show much anymore I will however watch the replays and continue to support your art via commissions and insane comments that usually make little to no sense. :)

Dylan said...

Very creativee post