Monday, February 07, 2011

LIVE SKETCH SHOW 02/09/11

It's Monday, which means it's only a couple days until my next Live Sketch show on Ustream! As in previous weeks, I'll be broadcasting from 8 pm to 9:30 pm Eastern time onWednesday night from this link.
 
As a reminder, you're invited to contact me during the show via Ustream's chat window. You need to log in to Ustream to use the window, but registering is easy. It only takes a username and an email address. Once you've entered that info, you can chat with me and suggest stuff for me to draw. Just like last week, I'll have loads of useless trivia and my own brand of quirky humor to inject (or infect) into each sketch I create!

This week's theme is a continuation of my "Jim Henson-themed sketches" from my first show last month. Any characters from any Jim Henson show or movie are fair game for sketches. So put on your fuzzy, googly-eyed thinking caps and gimme some cool Henson stuff to draw! And check back here during the week where I'll post all the sketches I drew from the show!
 
Can't wait to draw and chat with you guys soon!

--Jay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Uncle Deadly! or or or Sweetums with Robin the Frog??

Oh.. here's an obscure one: Fleet Scribbler!


-Gordon

a. sim said...

skeeter! monster gaga!! mahna-mahna! simon smith and his amazing dancing bear! the country trio! sooper grover! bandito lobsters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!