Tuesday, February 15, 2011

LIVE SKETCH 02/16/11

It's Tuesday, which means tomorrow night is my next Live Sketch show on Ustream! As in previous weeks, I'll be broadcasting from 8 pm to 9:30 pm Eastern time onWednesday night from this link.
As a reminder, you're invited to contact me during the show via Ustream's chat window. You need to log in to Ustream to use the window, but registering is easy. It only takes a username and an email address. Once you've entered that info, you can chat with me and suggest stuff for me to draw. Just like last week, I'll have loads of useless trivia and my own brand of quirky humor to inject (or infect) into each sketch I create!

This week's theme is 80's cartoon characters. I'll do my best to take your suggestions and draw them as well as I can with little to no reference (unless I buckle and dig up some reference during the show, but that'd be a last resort)!
Can't wait to draw and chat with you guys soon!

--Jay 

P.S. I apologize for not posting last week's sketches here as I promised. It's been a busy week, and something had to give!

No comments: