Monday, October 11, 2010

WONDERWORLD SIGNING ON SATURDAY!!!

Just a reminder that I'll be signing copies of my newest book, "LITTLE GREEN MEN" (published by Ape Entertainment) on Saturday from noon to 5 at Wonderworld Comics in Taylor, MI!  You can visit Wonderworld's website HERE for more info!

Like I mentioned before, "Little Green Men" (or LGM) is an all-ages comic, so it's perfectly appropriate for any age group to read (heck, I'm 36 and I'm reading it--and I write and draw the darn thing)! You can find out more about it by visiting my website's LGM page HERE! I'll also be selling some prints at Wonderworld and taking sketch commissions!

I will also be appearing at The Detroit Fanfare Comic Con on Oct. 30th and 31st (more info on that next week). But I need to mention that I WILL NOT HAVE COPIES OF LGM AT DETROIT FANFARE! So if you want to buy a copy and have me autograph it for you, this Saturday at Wonderworld is your only chance!
 Hope to see you there!

Much hugs--

--Jay

No comments: